COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: AAFA considers the health & wellness of all those in attendance as a top priority. Because COVID-19 and recent variants remain a health risk, AAFA continues to promote the following sensible and science-based requirements in line with government requirements and the well-being of our attendees. Please note the measures below that we will be following for everyone's safety regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- All attendees will need to show PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION at the check-in desk. Acceptable forms of proof include a photo of your vaccination card, any digital vaccine record/app that shows your name along with a photo ID, or your physical vaccination card (not recommended as you could lose it in your travels).
- For medical and religious exemptions from the vaccine mandate, unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals may present proof of a negative diagnostic test result for COVID-19 within 24 hours of the event (at home FDA authorized antigen tests are acceptable). Proof of natural immunity from recently acquired COVID will also be accepted.
- Note that your attendance at the American Image Awards indicates your agreement that you will comply with all policies and that AAFA holds no responsibility for anyone who is infected by COVID-19 or any other disease.
- Masks are voluntary, and you are invited to wear a well-fitting mask based on your comfort level.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event space.
- Please note if local, state, or federal guidelines are updated to include new mandates, AAFA will follow those new requirements.