This meeting is open to AAFA Board Members only.
The AAFA Board of Directors provides AAFA staff with industry perspectives and guidance in pursuing AAFA’s mission of promoting and enhancing our members' competitiveness, productivity and profitability in the global market by minimizing regulatory, legal, commercial, political, and trade restraints.
The Board of Directors meeting will take place at the offices of Fruit of the Loom in Bowling Green, KY on September 14-15, 2022.
Meeting Location & Timeline:
Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
1 Fruit of the Loom Dr
Bowling Green, KY 42103
Wednesday, September 14
1:00 PM CT: Arrive to Nashville International Airport. Please plan to arrive in Nashville by 1:00 PM CT, to allow for any delays and to allow yourself time to grab lunch before getting on the bus. If you need to arrive in Nashville on September 13 due to flight schedules, please meet the group back at BNA on the 14th
to catch the shuttle bus to Bowling Green. Detailed instructions will be sent.
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM CT: Shuttle bus to Bowling Green, KY. The bus will depart at 2:00 PM CT from the Ground Transportation Center at BNA, Terminal Garage 2, Level 1.
3:30 PM C : Arrive/unload at Holiday Inn University Plaza and check-in.
4:45 PM – 6:30 PM CT: Tour National Corvette Museum and Reception (transportation provided).
Thursday, September 15
8:30 AM – 3:00 PM CT: Board of Directors Meeting (Transportation, Continental breakfast & Lunch included).
3:15 PM – 4:45 PM CT : Shuttle bus to Nashville International Airport.
*times subject to change
Holiday Inn University Plaza-Bowling Green
1021 Wilkinson Trace
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103
Health & Safety Hub: COVID-19 Precautions
Effective, September 1, 2022, AAFA will no longer require guests to show proof of vaccination to attend meetings or events. For safety reasons, AAFA still recommends that guests be vaccinated (and wear masks if not vaccinated or immune-compromised) but we will no longer check the vaccination status of each attendee. While COVID is still with us, the risks seem more manageable so we have made this policy change.
- Your attendance at the AAFA Fall Board of Directors Meetings indicates your agreement that you will comply with all policies and that AAFA or Fruit of the Loom holds no responsibility for anyone who is infected by COVID-19 or any other disease.
- By attending the Board of Directors Meeting, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health and wellness beneficial conduct while attending the event. This is includes, but is not limited to:
- Washing hands often, covering your nose or mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Not attending the event if you are ill or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
Communicate Your Comfort Level (choose your own sticker color to place on name badge to communicate your contact preference with others)
- Green - I'm OK with handshakes & high fives.
- Yellow - I'm OK with talking but not touching.
- Red - Give me a wave, I'm keeping my distance.
Should any local, state, or federal guidelines be updated to include new mandates, AAFA will follow those requirements.